Zac Efron Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Balkan Fan Forum Of Zac Efron

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

He said ...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 389
Registration date : 2008-04-06

He said ... Empty
PostSubject: He said ...   He said ... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 5:28 am

"The Fans makes the person a star"

"I'm very competitive by nature. And I like to be the underdog - It's the best way to win. To come from behind and win is a great feeling!"

"Personally, I was never the cool kid. I was always sort of a bookworm. I would just like to be more like Troy, because he's so cool."

"I wake up every morning and make myself breakfast. I do the dishes and the laundry, and clean up the place."

"I love the discussions online, They can pick out things in the movie that you’d never dreamed people would find out. I don’t go that often. I try not to because it can either give you a big head or tear you down."

"Working out is my biggest hobby. It's my Zen hour. I just zone out."

"We shot High School Musical in eight weeks. I spent longer rehearsing for Hairspray than filming High School Musical."

"Jesse (McCartney) is one of the nicest people around. I hate when I hear bad things about him, because anyone who knows him would agree that he's a good guy and really humble."

"I was influenced when I was younger by the cartoon movies that Disney put out, like Cinderella and what not. I watched those movies over and over when I was younger and the music is ingrained into my head. Nowadays, I'm still humming the tunes. It taught me the fundamentals."
Back to top Go down
https://zac-efron.forumotion.net

He said ...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Zac Efron Fan Forum :: Zac Efron Online :: Biografija-
Jump to: